- Photo gallery
- Dieppe Memorial Project...
- E&K Scot Reunion 2010...
- Portraits of Honour...
- E&K Scot 2013 Change of...
- 2014 Change of HCol...
- E&K Scot Reunion 2014...
- 2015 E&K Scot Change of...
- 2015 Visit to HRH in...
- 2015 Field of Valour...
- 2015 Nijmegen March Team...
- Essex Scottish Veterans...
- E&K Scot 2016 Change of...
- 2016 Trot With The...
- 2016 Field of Valour...
- Kit Shop
- Recruiting/Join Us
- Scottish Borderers Foundation
- Pipes and Drums
- Delta Company
- Ansell Club
- Affiliated Cadet Corps
- Admin Login
The Essex and Kent Scottish Senate
The Regimental Senate provides guidance and advice to the Commanding Officer (CO) on all non-operational aspects of Regimental life.
The Senate is responsible for, but not limited to, the following key duties:
- implement and adhere to all Regimental policies;
- maintain Regimental customs, traditions and dress;
- when requested by the CO, develop and implement financial policies and fundraising for the welfare of the Regiment in cooperation with The Scottish Borderers Foundation;
- when requested by the CO, support and assist the CO with the planning and coordination of Regimental activities and events, in cooperation with The Essex and Kent Scottish Regiment Association;
- developing policies for the involvement in, or operation of, any museum;
- advise, approve and support of any major Regimental projects undertaken by the Regiment or Delta Company; and
- Approval of all Regimental publications and web sites.
news & updates
Latest Association Newsletter
The August 2017 newsletter of the Association is now posted at the NEWSLETTERS link on the left. It contains info on regimental events over the late-summer and fall along with details of the 2017 MASH BASH party on 9 September.
Posted August 07, 2017
SEARCHING FAMILY RECORDS
Almost every week we get an inquiry asking for information, photos or military records of past members of the Regiment. This most often concerns veterans of World War II. ALL personal records of members of the Regiment are sent to National Defence Headquarters then on to Library and Archives Canada immediately after release from the Army. Go to the link LIBRARY & ARCHIVES CANADA below or consult the PowerPoint below on how to access military records of family members. Thanks for your cooperation.
Posted December 23, 2015
REGIMENTAL MANUAL UPDATED
The Regimental Manual (Change 7) linked on this Home Page has been approved by the Senate and is the most up-to-date source for customs, dinners and dress.
Comments or suggested changes are most welcome.
Posted August 19, 2016